Welcome back to Sharp Art Studios!
It’s been a while! We hope you’re all well and raring to go! A few things have changed for the health and safety of our clients and artists…here’s everything you need to know:
- All free consultations will be done online until further notice – so if you’re after a new tattoo, whether it’s your first or your fortieth, get in touch via email, Facebook or Instagram and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
What we’re doing in the studio for you:
- We’ve installed a high-tech air filtration system.
- We’ve rearranged the studio to maximise space between stations.
- All our artists will be wearing extra PPE (including face masks / shields and aprons) as well as the usual gloves.
- All stations and equipment will be subject to our usual rigorous cleaning, disinfecting and sterilising routines in between clients (and the studio as a whole at the end of the day).
- Our artists have completed the W.H.O’s Covid19 course.
What you can do for us:
- IF YOU ARE ILL with any signs of Covid19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has, please DON’T COME to your appointment. Simply contact us via email, Facebook or Instagram and we’ll reschedule.
- Come to your appointment ALONE and arrive no more than 5 minutes early – you will not be allowed to wait in the studio before or after your appointment.
- SANITISE your hands and phone upon entering and leaving the studio.
- Wear a MASK or face covering while in the studio. If you do not arrive with one you can buy one for £1.
- No food in the studio – please bring a drink with you if needed.
- No extra stuff in the studio (bags / shopping etc.)
- For TRACK AND TRACE: if you get ill and are diagnosed with Covid19 within 3 weeks of attending your appointment with us please let us know immediately.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
See you soon!
Nick, Loz, Finn, Alex and Annie